- ST. JUDE MEDICAL ACQUIRES ENDOSENSE
Aug 19, 2013
St. Jude Medical adds ablation catheter with contact-force measurement to its industry-leading atrial fibrillation portfolioand accelerates U.S. timeline for AF ablation indication
- EFFICAS I STUDY: NEW INSIGHTS INTO POTENTIAL CAUSES OF POOR LONG-TERM RESULTS OF RF CATHETER ABLATION FOR PAF
Mar 26, 2013
Endosense’s EFFICAS I study: new Contact Force guidelines in catheter ablation treatment of AF; findings published in Circulation Arrythmia & Electrophysiology.
- FIRST U.S. CASE PERFORMED WITH ENDOSENSE’S TACTICATH® QUARTZ CONTACT-FORCE SENSING ABLATION CATHETER
Feb 1, 2013
The new generation TactiCath Quartz contact-force sensing ablationcatheter has been used for the first time in the United States by Dr. J. Michael Mangrum at University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville, Va. The first U.S. case was performed on January 31 aspart of an amended protocol of the company’s TOCCASTAR investigational device exemption (IDE) clinical study of the TactiCath (called the “TOCCASTAR Supplemental Clinical Study”). The supplemental study’s protocol is identical to that of original TOCCASTAR study, with the exceptionthat the patients treated with the newer device will not be randomized.
- TOCCATA PUBLICATION: CF DURING CATHETER ABLATIONS WITH AF CORRELATES WITH CLINICAL OUTCOME
Jan 31, 2013
The relationship between contact force and clinical outcome during radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in the TOCCATA study Vivek Y. Reddy et al. → http://www.heartrhythmjournal.com/article/S1547-5271(12)00771-0/abstract
- ENDOSENSE APPOINTS NICOLAS MARSAULT AS NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Jan 31, 2013
“We welcome Nicolas to our team at a pivotal time of growth for the company,” said Jan Keltjens, Endosense president, chief executive officer and chairman of Endosense. “With his strong background in both finance and science, we expect him to play a critical role in the expansion of our business worldwide.”